A breathtaking journey to Machakhela gorge. Incredibly beautiful nature and georgian folklore.
- The confluence of rivers (Machakhelistsqali and Acharistsqali) of different colours.
- Beutiful boxwood Alley and a waterfall in the village of Mirveti.
- The rope bridge.
- Arch bridge from 12th century.
- Old mill and the six-level waterfall in the village Zemo Chkhutuneti.
- The beautiful view of the turkish village in the mountains (nice place to take photos).
- The highlight of the trip: Folklore family of Emzar Malakmadze, georgian feast (masterpieces of adjarian national cuisine, wine, chacha), national georgian songs and dances. Included in the cost of the tour.